The HSD271 professional over-ear, a closed headset is a standard for intercom, ENG/EFP work, and video production. It is based on the successful K271 MKII Studio headphones combined with a rugged dynamic microphone. The flexible microphone arm mutes the microphone automatically as it is moved up. The microphone can be mounted to the left or right side, depending on personal preference and available space.
The HSD271 features a switch in the headband that mutes the audio just as soon as the headphones are taken off. The plug-in cable with a six-pin mini XLR connector allows quick replacement of the cable.
- Over-ear closed design for high comfort and high noise attenuation
- Sealed design for recordings without unwanted spill
- The dynamic microphone on flexible boom for maximum robustness
- Auto-mute for headphone and microphone prevents feedback and protects headphones when not in use
- Self-adjusting headband allows extended wear without discomfort
|Rated Impedance||55 Ohms|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Audio Frequency bandwidth||60 to 17000 Hz|
|Equivalent Noise Level||15 dB-A|
|Electrical Impedance||600 Ohms|
|Recommended Load Impedance||2000 Ohms|
|Audio Frequency bandwidth||16 to 28000 Hz|
|Sensitivity headphones||104 dB SPL/V|