The PZM11 professional boundary layer microphone is designed for security and surveillance applications. The PZM11 is characterised by a consistent pickup anywhere around the mic. Low frequencies below the voice range are rolled off to reduce the pickup of heating, ventilation, or air-conditioning rumble (HVAC noise). The high-frequency response is boosted slightly to aid clarity and articulation.
The PZM11 has a mic-level output and is powered by 12-48V phantom power. Electronics on the rear of the plate offer screw terminals, eliminating the need for connectors.
- Hemispherical polar pattern - for clear, intelligible pickup of speech
- Low-frequency roll-off - effectively reduces HVAC rumble
- Screw terminal - no need for connectors
- Line Level Output - Preamp built into the mic housing
- Polar pattern: hemispherical
- Frequency response: 80 to 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 225 ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB-A
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Finish: off-white
- Net weight: 71 g (2.5 oz.)