AKG C636 Microphone
Step on stage with a studio legend. The new AKG C636 is the legendary C535 updated for today’s rigorous live performance requirements. Offering the pure studio sound you’ve grown to love, housed in a worry-free durable housing, you can now focus on your vocal performance—not on the performance of your microphone.
Spend a few minutes with the AKG C636, and you’ll realise you’ve never held a mic like this. Its proprietary double shock suspension system provides unparalleled rejection of handling noise. And the C636 doubles down on keeping your performance flawless by incorporating a state-of-the-art, multi-layer pop noise rejection system that eliminates plosives and a road-tested, cardioid polar pattern that eliminates feedback.
Made with hand-selected components and manually tuned for a pure transparent tone, the new C636 retains the spirit of the classic AKG C535 condenser microphone, while being re-engineered to meet the demands of today’s top vocal performers.
- Legendary AKG studio sound
- Multi-layer pop noise rejection system
- The proprietary double shock suspension system
- Hand-selected, manually tuned components
- Feedback-suppressing cardioid polar pattern
- Durable, rugged construction
- Transparent, unfiltered sound
- Rugged zinc alloy housing and spring steel grille
- 24-karat gold-plated capsule
|Type||3/4” Back electret condenser|
|Audio frequency bandwidth||20 to 20000 Hz|
|Equivalent noise level||20 dB-A|
|Signal to Noise||74 dB-A|
|Max. SPL for 1 % THD||150 dB|
|Electrical impedance||200 Ohms|
|Recommended load impedance||2000 Ohms|
|Finish||Matte black or nickel|
|Dimensions / Weight|
|Net Weight||312 g|